Friday, April 22, 2022

The house haunted by an elemental -- duwende or bonsai kapre?

Artwork courtesy of mythus.fandom.com


The gaze penetrated my core while asleep mid of the night.

I sprang up from the folding bed looking where the sharp, piercing look came from -- the kitchen door: open yet the screen door was locked.

The coldness was biting, embracing and suffocating.

That was my first of all paranormal encounters inside the house of my nephew whose mother asked me to man the house as the whole family would be going to the capital Manila.

Another incident happened in the same house where my sister left her daughter, my baby niece, in my care one night.

I laid the baby on the sofa located in the sala and patted her to sleep -- and she dozed soundly.

While waiting for my sister to arrive, I straightened up my back on the couch in the room leaving the baby in the sala -- but I passed out to sleep.

I woke up suddenly as I remembered the baby.

I was stunned seeing the baby soundly asleep not on the sofa but already on the kitchen floor!

Who -- or which -- brought the baby there?

I remember another incident when I was munching crackers one night and power outage broke out.

I heard a crackling, felt something moved the cracker I was holding and when lighted with my cellphone flashlight, the cracker was already half bitten!

This time when I was asked to man the house again, I saw "something" that I was not supposed to see.

Though, I was expecting to see it because I know I have this "gift" -- if it is a gift -- that I can see the spiritual realm happening in my physical surroundings while asleep.

One night, I was sleeping on another sofa and on the edge of it, I "saw" this entity sitting and fondly looking straight into my "eyes."

Just a little taller than a bottle of one liter, the entity was dark red skinned, a bit plump, of round eyes, of feet without toes and body thinly covered with long hairs!

The night after, I slept on the floor beside the sofa where I saw the entity.

In my dormant state, I did not "see" the entity because I was facing opposite the sofa but perceived the presence behind me, seated on the same spot of the foam-soft bench.

I was observing the "being" and when I discerned it was already about to enter into me to "possess" me, I struggled to wake up and I woke up. It was not able to enter into me.

In separate incidents, while conscious of its presence, I was touched in my inner thigh and my crotch as I laid on the back-to-back sofa opposite to where the "bonsai entity" was seated on its fave spot.

Three of us in the family could sense its presence and the neighborhood had tales of seeing an entity smoking in the old lot before the house was constructed. In Philippine folklore, we call it "kapre," a tree giant that has the penchant to smoke.

Rebuking "in the name of Jesus" would send it away outside the house immediately -- but would be back when the rebuker was already silent or asleep.

Only by prayer and fasting can we cast out a clingy, tenacious spirit, I remembered the Bible saying.

While still manning the house, I started prayer and fasting and in my conscious state during the day I could see in my mind's eye the entity in the form of a black shadow attacking me -- but it could not touch me.

When my nephew and family arrived home, I continued prayer and fasting in the house where I live; and I had no way of knowing if the inhuman entity had already fled.

The pandemic the other year left my nephew and family stuck in his father's (my brother's) house because of mandatory lockdown and I was called in to man the house again and I nodded so I would know if the jinn had already left for good.

In the midst of sleeping that night, I woke up from laughing because of the hilarious dream that I had -- the dream that I could not remember any scene at all.

No more hair-raising energies and auras and gazes too in the wee hours of midnight. It has already left -- thanks to prayer and fasting.


Note: Please I need financial support for my blog, dear friends. I am fresh from homelessness since 2013, off and on; and taking shelter right now with my sibling's family. Whatever amount you can extend is deeply appreciated. You can channel your financial help via GCash 09810692733. Thank you. God will reward you for your help. I will include you also in all my daily prayers. -Author

No comments:

Post a Comment

Loner but never lonely

I am loner but not lonely. Even though I enjoy the company of others, I see to it I have time for myself time and again. Who would not enjoy...