Tuesday, April 26, 2022

Testimony: 3 o'clock prayer normalizes nephew's urination


May I share a testimony? The spinal injury my nephew incurred from car accident made half of his body immobile and unable to urinate normally so that straight catheter had to be performed on him every time urine is to be drained out from his bladder. I was trained and had to do it on him out of necessity since he was discharged from hospital.

Every three in the afternoon, it is already a habit to say the three o'clock prayer and afterwards asking for provision of a specific, immediate need -- this time, the normalization of his urination.

This afternoon, after the 3 o'clock prayer and the lifting up of the said intention, I felt the need to follow it up with the "hand-it-over-to-Jesus" prayer and the chaplet of the Divine Mercy.

Minutes after, nephew was able to pee normally in which other cases took months and longer. It is now 24 days since he was discharged and 38 days since the accident!

Regarding his mobility, he can now sit up on his own by the help of physiotherapy. The operation wound is already healed. Neck brace is no longer used as ordered by the surgeon. Out of his own realization, he is already wondering on God's plan for his life.

Note: This testimony was written in 2016. Six years has passed and my nephew can now walk on his own, has a family of his own and a business of his own that he has managed. To the glory of God. Amen. -Author 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Loner but never lonely

I am loner but not lonely. Even though I enjoy the company of others, I see to it I have time for myself time and again. Who would not enjoy...