![]() |
| Cat sisters, Greco and Gege. (Photo by FJ) |
As I take shelter in the residence of a sibling who has a family of her own, I take everything that happens inside the house as a sign from God. When they hide the remote control so I'd be unable to operate the Smart-TV, I take it as a Divine will for me not to spend time watching YouTube and Netflix so I can have time for prayer, writing and siesta. The other day, I was able to pray, update a blog and have an afternoon nap because the remote control was nowhere to be found. "Losing" the remote control was a usual phenomenon before and I came to realize sis' partner had the penchant of hiding it but now it appears my sibling has joined in the hiding game. I'll do the best I can to not to touch and operate the device from now on, lest the Smart-TV, who knows, might break down in the coming days and God is just trying to get me out from the trouble of being blamed for the malfunction. I need divine strength to keep my promise as admittedly I'm a couch potato after all the chores are done. There were also times when they went out to eat in restaurants and not brought me anything so I took it as God never wanted me to eat those foods. So I was fine being uninvited and no food being brought home because of the realization it was not the will of God for me to eat those foods. One time, I understood my sibling and family for not inviting me to lunch out owing to that stream of, shall I say, divine thought or realization. What happened instead, they changed mind and told me to go with them so God wanted me to have those foods instead. I went with them. Those are now my attitude towards everything to keep me from pampering resentments in my heart. What about my family who devised the plan of ignoring me in their lives? Naturally, if we are aware of our actions against someone, surely there would be bad repercussions to our misdeeds. When menace takes place to my family, I would be affected still, being an immediate family. I hope and pray, my family would be responsible for their actions, especially towards their own kin so that nothing negative would boomerang and affect their lives. Anyhow, as trying to be a well-meaning Christian, I should never reciprocate the ill-mannered actions done towards me with retaliation but with love and extra understanding, particularly to a sibling who was attempted beforehand of being aborted when she was still a fetus inside mother's womb. I read a psychology stuff, saying that those who were planned or attempted of being aborted but had a strong hold on life will grow up to be a problem child or individual. True enough as she displays toxic qualities and bad habits past and present! That's why, I keep understanding this particular sibling of mine because of her past that was none of her doing and she doesn't know about. I am 15 years older than her and our parents already talked about the abortion attempt even she was still too young to understand the conversation. Time might come when I would not be able to take her attitudes anymore. Probably, I'd take it as God's way of telling me it's time to go homeless again.

No comments:
Post a Comment