Thursday, March 24, 2022

The Eagle Eye: Captioned photographs

A plant breaks through concrete! Why so when a plant is soft and concrete is hard? Ah, one thing we, humans, take for granted — a plant is a Divine creation. So is the rest of its clan, Nature! Thus, man cannot outdo the Divine: either human works must blend with Nature or humans must leave it untouched. (Photo by FJ)

Out of place? Two buildings are closing in on a tree. Is progress shooing away nature from the city? (Photo by FJ)

Rise above mediocrity. See things from a higher point of view or from within you. Be different yet simple -- as a green, wide-winged butterfly in the photograph that rises above past self, the forever-crawling-caterpillar notion of life. (Photo by FJ)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Loner but never lonely

I am loner but not lonely. Even though I enjoy the company of others, I see to it I have time for myself time and again. Who would not enjoy...