Sunday, April 3, 2022

Life is waiting

Waiting for a seed to grow

Waiting for a bud to blossom

Waiting for a tree to bear fruit

Waiting is life, life is waiting


Waiting for a sunrise during the night

Waiting for a rainbow during the flood

Waiting for a downpour during the drought

Waiting is life, life is waiting


Waiting for a miracle behind faith

Waiting for an answer behind prayer

Waiting for a reward behind obedience

Waiting is life, life is waiting


Waiting makes a man or breaks him when he quits

Waiting is life, no one can escape

Only a man succeeds when he views waiting at a better end

"But, will God find faith on earth?"

Life is waiting

Awaiting daybreak (Photo by fjacinto)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Loner but never lonely

I am loner but not lonely. Even though I enjoy the company of others, I see to it I have time for myself time and again. Who would not enjoy...