![]() |
| Photo taken 4/7/2021 by FJ |
I was still new to the place when a street dog barked and howled in my direction. My thinking was: "Does the dog see a ghost or elementals that I did not see?" My impression on the matter was proven true because of the paranormal activities I would have to experience while sleeping in the area.
I have had this spiritual gift where I can "see" the spiritual world at play in the physical settings where I happen to be. When the area I happen to be has spiritual or paranormal activities taking place, I will see the actual happening in my sleep. Sometimes, I'll see the activities with my physical eyes slightly open in my dormant state; other times, my physical eyes are closed and my spiritual eyes are at work to "see" the spirits at play in my surroundings while sleeping. This gift is activated during nighttime.
The tree was haunted by a demon. I saw the shadowy apparition of a demon or higher than a demon (I won't mention the term here.) in my sleep. I didn't like the feeling it provided my whole being. Having sensed the strange, hair-raising effect down my spine, I was transitioned to full wakefulness. The figure was still there and it was the shadow of leaves forming such figure. Appearing probably for four nights, the shadow figure was cast on the roof of a certain building beside the establishment where I slept the night.
Another incident, I was awakened by a thick, sudden gust of wind that fell and crashed itself on the floor as I was sleeping on a hammock.
In my sleep, I was "seeing" a dark male figure that was about to jump and intentionally to fall on the floor before me. When the figure jumped and fell, I sprang up from sleep because of the impact of the fall; but nobody was there -- just the thick, sudden gust of wind blowing on me. The dark spirit was like playing a game on me to awaken and frighten me. I was stunned but I tried to control my fright because the more they see you frightened, the more they would do you other similar acts to frighten you again.
Enchanted spirits, locally termed as "engkanto," had also been taking shelter in the Talisay tree. One night, I was witnessing right before my eyes a carnival ride attached to the tree branch, emanating from the ride various vivid pastel lightings. Bewildered by the display of colors of lights and the whole magical image, I was brought to a full awakening. It was large leaves that caught the lights coming from the adjacent street post.
And, finally, one night, during sleep, I sensed something supernatural: I "saw" luminous lights flickering like stilled fireflies settling on the leaves of the tree above me. The scene of wonder brought me to total wakefulness and I took a picture -- the one I'm using in this post. The photo captured is no longer as magical as I "saw" in that state of my deep sleep.
I ended my homelessness and had done days of prayer and fasting to drive away the spirits dwelling in the tree and its vicinity. I wanted to sleep there again to know if the spirits had already fled. I had no time to spend a night there but I happened to pass by the area at night. The area has been fully lighted and adorned with plants and lanterns. The feeling was no longer sharp, edgy and goosebumpy. I take that as a sign the spirits have already left for good.
Dogs can sense spirits. I am just as gifted as the dog is.

No comments:
Post a Comment