Sunday, March 20, 2022

The white bridge and the new white city

Photo by Public Domain Pictures

I found myself, all of a sudden, surrounded by waters in mid-ocean so inky-dark, terrifying, and ominous that I could feel the depth beneath my feet roaring and satiating to gobble me up.

I was floating on a sea surface of the deepest trench of danger and death.

The land was nowhere in sight, not even an isle.

At the instant, a lone, dilapidated wooden launch appeared.

I climbed in to it and another launch appeared tied to the front of the first launch.

Another launch did appear, this time tied to the second launch and another launch to the third and another that they looked like a train on the sea.

I transferred from one launch to another to evade the Ire of the Ocean.

I had no way of knowing how many launches I passed through. 

It was like the Divine assisted me in fleeing from the enormous fury and the devilish wrath of the waters.

Gripped by passing through one launch to another, I realized I was nearing a mainland, about to enter the Gulf.

The towering arch of the white bridge connecting from one end to the other end of the Gulf was none of its kind ever built in the world.

The Divine Architect and Engineer must have designed and constructed the ivory arch-bridge of human impossibility. 

Caught up in a blink of an eye, I found myself on the roadside of the white bridge where the soil of the mainland was a few inches within reach.

The scenes in the dream were flashing swift, rapid, and hurried.

Once on the bridge, serenity, stillness, and safety permeated in the air.

On the bridge, a few strides away from the soil, I saw a table already prepared and the top covered with white linen.

A motherly figure, oh 'twas my mother, that sat opposite mine in the table was smiling at me.

Was the figure a soul since mother has been years away deceased? But why was the figure about to sip bubbling white wine from the crystal goblet with me?

And, behind mother, a hundred meters or less away from the bridge, I had a part view of a conglomeration of white buildings already divinely constructed and placed on the Earth soil -- the New White City.

Photo by Getty Images

No comments:

Post a Comment

Loner but never lonely

I am loner but not lonely. Even though I enjoy the company of others, I see to it I have time for myself time and again. Who would not enjoy...